Non-resonant guy wire lengths

Subject: Non-resonant guy wire lengths
From: K2WK@aol.com (K2WK@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 22:37:00 1995
A few days back someone posted info on non-resonant guy wire lengths.
I'm not sure if all the questions the writer posed were answered.  Does
anyone have a table of non-resonant guy wire lengths that they could
send me, or post to the net?  I'm primarly interested in avoiding resonances
in the non-WARC bands.  Thanx for taking the time to read, and hopefully
respond, to this query.

                                         73 de Walt - K2WK @aol.com