W2SZ/1 Sept VHF Contest - Claimed score.

Subject: W2SZ/1 Sept VHF Contest - Claimed score.
From: DSHARP@lecs.ericsson.se (DSHARP@lecs.ericsson.se)
Date: Fri Sep 15 01:05:45 1995
From:   EDS::IN%"Doug_Sharp@ena-east.ericsson.se" 14-SEP-1995 17:45:02.75
To:     IN%"dsharp@lecs.ericsson.se"
CC:
Subj:   Sept VHF QSO Party - W2SZ/1 FN32 score & rumors.

From: Doug_Sharp@ena-east.ericsson.se (Doug Sharp)
Subject: Sept VHF QSO Party - W2SZ/1 FN32 score & rumors.
To: dsharp@lecs.ericsson.se

     Hi,

     W2SZ/1 - FN32 - Unlimited Multi-op
           "Claimed Score"

      50 MHz    340     340     44
     144 MHz    657     657     51
     222 MHz    171     342     31
     432 MHz    272     544     36
     903 MHz     67     201     24
     1.2 GHz     94     282     25
     2.3 GHz     31     124     10
     3.4 GHz     23      92      9
     5.7 GHz     23      92      9
     10  GHz     30     120     10
     24  GHz      9      36      6
     TOTALS    1717    2830    255
                    721,650 points

     Comments:
     - Conditions were flat on all bands. Only about two real short (under
     10 minutes) openings to the west. Nothing great.

     - It rained again this contest ... third time this year. We (again)
     had water problems in feeds and phasing lines. It seems to get in no
     matter how well you think you sealed that cable. Sunday and Monday we
     did have sun and low winds. That was nice.

     - It was nice to see so many rovers on the bands. CT needs to handle
     the rovers a bit better. You can only see the first grid worked, not
     determine of their current grid is new. We had to work them to know.
     (Hey Ken - How about an enhancement here?)

     73,
     Doug Sharp WB2KMY
     W2SZ/1 - 144 MHz op, General Coordination.

     I'll append the other claimed scores we collected on 144.200 after the
     contest.

     I think WZ1V might post these and more to the N.E.W.S. Web page, but
     no promises.  http://uhavax.hartford.edu/newsvhf
     K3MQH might also have some more from the MDC area.

     Limited Multi-Operator
     K3MQH  377K 1402/241 - 277/54 700/67 126/43 259/52 (10/8) (30/17)
     K3MQH  450K (Counting all bands - Entering as unlimited multi-op)
     WB1GQR 147K  986/113 - 198/27 476/34 121/24 191/28

     Single Op
     WZ1V   112K  552/138 - 105/30 238/34 60/21 94/27 20/11 35/15.
     K1TR    78K  472/110 - 103/20 175/25 62/22 91/21 16/08 19/10 6/4.
     WB2VVV  65K  392/103.
     KA2RDO  60K  306/130 - 55/22 129/38 35/21 54/24 16/12 15/11 0 0 0 2/2
     W2HPF  ~54K
     WA2BAH  38K
     KD5RO  ~34K
     WB2WHD  26K