WR3O Sprint Results

Subject: WR3O Sprint Results
From: WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us (WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us)
Date: Mon Sep 11 14:25:19 1995
                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 10-Sep-95

    Callsign Used : WR3O
         Operator : WR3O

         Category : SO 500W

 Default Exchange : Ser# KIRK TN

             Name : Kirk Pickering
          Address : 4502 Scenic View Drive
   City/State/Zip : 37143
          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries     IC-761
 ______________________________________________________________  AL-811

   80CW       55          55         55       5         0       Inv V 85'
   40CW       69          68         68      11         1          "
   20CW       40          40         40      18         0       PRO57A 100'

 Totals      164         163        163      34         1

    Final Score = 5705 points.

Second try at Sprint.  I should have paid more attention to getting
mults, and not just working the loud ones.  Noisy conditions made copy
of weak stns on the low bands tough.  Still did better than last year,
and made my Q goals.  First contest ever with TR software.  Only stumbled
badly a few times.  This contest separates the men from the boys, and I
know which category I'm in right now.  Does this CW stuff get easier if
you stick at it?

See you next time.

73, Kirk  WR3O   ( WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us )