Low Power Sprinting

Subject: Low Power Sprinting
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Sun Sep 3 01:35:53 1995
I don't know what to make of this. Here I finally get an amp and make 279 Qs
last time out and 300 Qs is in sight with some effort and now the big guns
are going to go low power. So does this help me with my goal or make it
harder? OK, I will probably be able to beat them out if we are calling the
same station, but it will be tougher copy working them which will slow me
down. On the other hand, if EVERYONE who would otherwise beat me easily goes
low power, maybe I can actually come out high in the overall standings. On
the other hand, if everyone who would otherwise beat me easily goes low
power and still beats me, I'll be SOOOOO embarrassed. If I go low power,
then I'm back to not having as much fun as I did when I went high power.

What's a guy to do?

Please note that this is said somewhat tongue in cheek, so hold the flames.

73. Ken, AB6FO, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM