"Sprint Spanking!"

Subject: "Sprint Spanking!"
From: KB5YVT@aol.com (KB5YVT@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 5 19:32:39 1995
Oh Boy! Another Headache, complements of the Sprint!

AD5Q
op KB5YVT
1 Radio FT-890
KT-34xa and Wires
Tired Alpha 400wts out

75         46
40         94
20         30
             170  x  38 = 6460

This time I didn't drink the beer before the start, BIG mistake!!
Next SSB sprint I'm taking headphones and sitting in with K5GA and just
listen and learn!

Thanks all for another lesson!!
73 Mike..........