WJ2O/VE2 Results

Subject: WJ2O/VE2 Results
From: WJ2O@aol.com (WJ2O@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 2 08:53:55 1994
My worst DXpedition score ever.  I had so much equipment and antennas to set
up, I got very little sleep.  No problem, plenty of time to sleep during the
contest!

If it weren't for my beverage with the K2ZJ amp, you all would have been
noise.  Had a great pipeline to SA, but you can run out of SA stations real
fast.

How bad were conditions?  For IARU from Greenland last July:
     - I was further north
     - had less power
     - had half the time
     - antennas weren't as good
and made 100 more Q's!

160      56       3       2            <- all Friday nite, not a single Q
 80     169       4       2                below 40m Sat nite!
 40     327       9      17
 20     573      20      66
 15     138      13      26
 10       2       1       2             <- both zone 8
       1265      50     115  for 430,485

Multipliers?  What are those?  It wasn't 'til late Sunday that I got zone 3
on 15 meters!  Of course, then I got 12 in a row.

Laugh of the contest: "WJ2O, can you switch to 10 meters?"

The more I operate phone contests, the more I like CW.  Oh well, on to the
next one.  CQ SS, CQ SS!

73, Dave, WJ2O alias WJ2O/VE2, VE2NRK