YO DX Contest logs

Subject: YO DX Contest logs
From: cvanhoo@heartland.bradley.edu (Chuck Van Hoorn)
Date: Mon Oct 3 11:48:02 1994

I recieved my YO dx contest logs back from my KG9N/C6A operation yesterday.
They apparantly made it to Romania, but there was a sticker on the envelope
marked "Parti" and it was returned to me. I am not sure what "parti" means
but this was sent to the address I saw in QST...RARF Box 05-50 R-76100
Bucharest Romania...

Did anyone else have this happen or know where they should have gone? Also
is it to late to send them again if I did get a good address?

Thanks!

Chuck
KG9N
cvanhoo@heartland.bradley.edu