ignore - test

Subject: ignore - test
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 29 09:22:45 1994
test

>From M Glenn Vinson Jr <mgvinson@crl.com>  Thu Sep 29 16:50:22 1994
From: M Glenn Vinson Jr <mgvinson@crl.com> (M Glenn Vinson Jr)
Subject: RTTY from 8R1TT

G0AZT, Eddie, and W6OTC, Glenn, will travel to Guyana on October 13, 1994
to activate RTTY as 8R1TT.  They will participate in the JARTS WW RTTY
Contest (Oct. 15-16) and will be active 80-10 meters before and during the
contest.  After the test, Eddie will operate from Laguan Island (SA-068)
in the Essequibo River until October 20.  QSL all contacts with 8R1TT to
Eddie Schneider, POB 5194, Richmond, CA 94805.