Sprint score

Subject: Sprint score
From: rrrocker@rock.b11.ingr.com (Ray Rocker)
Date: Mon Sep 19 16:48:49 1994
WQ5L score: 159 QSOs x 41 mults == 6519 points for the Junior Lizards
20m: 25  40m: 116  80m: 18

One radio. One amp (400W). One antenna. No beer (ran out watching football
before contest!). No QSOs with Massachusetts! Crazy.

Long skip was great on 40m. The West Coasters were booming in here,
as was ZD8Z.

Amusing quote overheard: a frustrated ragchewer on 40m exclaiming
"What the hell is CQ Sprint? Are they calling the phone company?"

73,

-- ray WQ5L "CQ AT&T! CQ MCI!"