Sept. VHF Contest skeds

Subject: Sept. VHF Contest skeds
From: N0bsh@aol.com (N0bsh@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 25 12:12:51 1994
The September VHF Contest is about 2 weeks away (9/10 - 9/12.)
Once again I will find myself holding down 2M at W0UC - EN44.

If anyone is interested in setting up meteor skeds, l-o-n-g distance tropo
skeds or whatever, please let me know.  I'll do SSB or fast CW and am pretty
much open for any time.  I might note, however, that of 11 skeds I ran in
June, the three I completed were all between 1000Z and 1200Z.

I prefer to keep the skeds to 15 minutes to allow the chance to work as many
dudes as possible (and you don't waste a lot of time if nothing is
happening.)

On 2M we have 2 x 17 el @ 70' and 450W (might have the KW working again)

If interested please E-mail me at << n0bsh@aol.com >>

73  Mike  N0BSH