Info on 930 vs 940 wanted

Subject: Info on 930 vs 940 wanted
From: kd5pj@lobby.ti.com (kd5pj@lobby.ti.com)
Date: Fri Aug 5 11:34:37 1994
I have the opprotunity to purchase a late model TS930S.  I've used one
before, but am more familiar with the 940.  I am aware of some of the
external differences between the two (computer infc, knobs, etc.) but
would like some info concerning internal differences.

Was any significant improvement made in the 940 over the 930 in areas of
overall rx performance, noise floor, dynamic range, synth noise, etc?

Any comments, opinions, and preferably facts would be appreciated.
Please reply direct and not on the reflector.  I'll post a summary if
enough responses warrant.

73 es cul,
Charlie  KD5PJ          kd5pj@lobby.ti.com