NV6O sprINT - anyone mad at me?

Subject: NV6O sprINT - anyone mad at me?
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 4 10:03:45 1994
Yes, the bands were bad at the start, but not bad enough to prevent me
from copying NINZER from N2AA and sending him .......you know, N4BO.

I thought I would give everyone a chance to send N4BO without penalty

                        (smirk)

Loudest from Folsom 1) 0000Z prison whistle
                    2) ve4vv when stack at 50 deg.
                    3) aa5bt when stack at 100 deg.

If N4BO got in your way, I apologize but........how 'bout five-owie?

There was an all-night stooge-a-thon on WTBS Friday night (again) and
I'm really suprised that CURL(E)Y did not make an appearance.

Now I know where Tree gets his scheduling from.

OH yeah   105 Q's.   No one answered my cq's usually.  Were you that
mad?

Eric, NV6O
edwoods@pacbell.com