CWReader now available via ftp as well

Subject: CWReader now available via ftp as well
From: mnoromaa@snakemail.hut.fi (mnoromaa@snakemail.hut.fi)
Date: Mon Dec 6 17:20:03 1993
Because some of you requested me to upload CWReader to an ftp-site, I did
so. Go ahead and fetch it from ftp.funet.fi: /pub/ham/hf-work/cwr.zip.

And once more: keep me informed on how you liked CWReader and what
improvements/new ideas you'd like to see in it!

--

Mikko Noromaa                    --  Amateur radio callsign: OH3LIM
email: Mikko.Noromaa@hut.fi      --  Pkt addr: OH3LIM@OH3RBA.#HML.FIN.EU