Alpha 87A interface

Subject: Alpha 87A interface
From: 00pmbarkey@leo.bsuvc.bsu.edu (00pmbarkey@leo.bsuvc.bsu.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 9 11:51:14 1993
Does anyone out there know of any publicly available (free or otherwise)
software for talking to an Alpha 87A amp?  FTP-able would be ideal ...

   -- Pat
      WA8YVR
      00pmbarkey@bsuvc.bsu.edu

From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker) (Alan Brubaker)
Subject: More checks worked in ss

That was N3CZB with a check of 21. I asked him for a confirmation. Gave me a
very low number on Sunday morning. A weak signal on 20 meters as I recall, but
he was readable. I was told that there was someone giving out a check of 19.
Could have been a club station.

Alan, K6XO

alan@dsd.es.com

"Life's too short for QRP."  -  N6TU