Reply to K7SS

Subject: Reply to K7SS
From: tree@cmicro.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Mon Jul 12 10:34:01 1993
I am unsure why we would need to talk to hundreds of people before making
this rule change (concerning two transmitters).  We talked to the people
who were using two transmitters and they didn't have a problem with the
new rules.

Let me state again that even though there was no rule before, most people
had some sort of ethical problem with using two signals at the same time.
The intent for this rule change was to level the playing field, so that we
all were playing by the same "rules".  We felt cutting back to only one signal
at a time was the appropriate decision and the people that were affected
did not raise any objections.

I would rather not mention calls.

Tree