Which Prefix?

Subject: Which Prefix?
From: ve7tcp@gw-1.ve7tcp.ampr.org (ve7tcp@gw-1.ve7tcp.ampr.org)
Date: Mon Mar 29 12:28:44 1993
Jay, I cannot recall having worked a single 1X2 US call during the WPX
SSB contest. The 2X1's were everywhere, though. I suspect a 1X2 would be
a hot item, since the 2X1's are not as rare given that the 2X2 calls also
give you the multiplier.

A related item was the lack of VE? prefixes active. I worked XK4, XJ4,
and XV4, but not a single VE4. On the other hand, although I'm sure
I qualified for the "Worked ALL VE3" award on 20m, I didn't get a single
special prefix out of Ontario. One of the other op's might have, though.

--lyndon  ve7tcp@ve7fg.#nbc.bc.can.noam  ||  <lyndon@unbc.edu>