Confirmation of QST Survey

Subject: Confirmation of QST Survey
From: sylvan@skatter.usask.ca (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Fri Nov 6 13:01:01 1992
Eric:

Could you please confirm that the QST survey was done by an
independent agency. For some reason I thought it was a tear out survey
in July 1992 QST. I could be wrong - I have been in G'land for 2 years
and may have mentally interchanged an EU magazine and QST. If so, I
aplogise - and I extend my congratulations to QST for a job well done.

While I am at it - I didn't mean to slander Mr. Gallop - It should
have been Gallop Poll not Gallop Pole - I was dreaming about my 80m
rombic and must have been thinking about towers (poles) - Hi!

VE5ZX
Sylvan