[Amps] Harbach Closing

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Harbach Closing
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 16:29:33 -0700
I am so sorry to hear of Jeff’s medical challenges, and wish him every
success coping with this nasty disease. Jeff has been my
representative for two decades as my sales agent for my homebrew
projects, including most recently my StationPro and amplifier QSK
kits. Jeff has always been a pleasure to work with, a man of integrity
and desire to please. Over the years, Jeff has performed a great
service to me and the ham community generally, and should know all of
us are grateful and appreciative for his service
73,
Jim Garland W8ZR.

Sent from my iPhone