[Amps] Original GM3SEK/G3SEK Tetrode Boards

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Original GM3SEK/G3SEK Tetrode Boards
From: Mark Schoonover via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 19:47:13 -0700
Boards are 95% assembled and configured for 4-250A tubes. If you plan on
using different tetrode tubes, you'll need to do the math outlined in the
printed manual I'm including. Includes R14 wire-wound adjustable resistor,
heatsinks & mounting hardware for TO220 transistors, off-board connectors,
500-ohm wire-wound pot, 5k 50W chassis mount resistor, remaining discrete
components, and Stancor P-8671 117V 50-60hz/36v/1A transformer. I can
provide photos of the boards. I am asking $550 + Shipping. Send your zip
code, and I'll calculate the final cost. I prefer Zelle/Venmo and USPS
money orders, too. No PayPal. All items are sold as-is with no returns.

73! Mark KA6WKE - DM34st
Website: https://www.copperstate-it.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/ka6wke
Amateur Radio: https://www.ka6wke.net