Re: [Amps] Brand new updated PS board for Command Technology amplifiers

To: A J <iamfromcanadaalso@gmail.com>, Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Brand new updated PS board for Command Technology amplifiers
From: gudguyham--- via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 17:22:37 +0000 (UTC)
Plus the Palstar has cross needle meters, totally different than the old style.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, January 22, 2024, 9:48 AM, A J <iamfromcanadaalso@gmail.com> wrote:

The front panel meters are sandwiched between the control board and the
front panel with spacers in-between.

Power supply is a full wave bridge, with a massive Hypersil,  Dahl
transformer ~ 65lbs Ht ~3440 vdc at my location, not sure on the current
rating , it did not flinch when operating. (~15.5X9X8) .

Any of the Commander Amps that I have seen and or own have the glued in
meter. All of the Palstar I have seen are bolted.

*/AJ___ VE3HJ
/*