[Amps] 811 Amp builder Query

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 811 Amp builder Query
From: Jay WS7I <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 08:25:21 -0800
Wonder if anyone could identify the builder of this Amp.

Its a four 811a in a home brew amp.  Has a few odd things like: 2 transformers which are likely 650V and a home would filament transformer.  Uses 4 diodes in a bridge which are 12 KV @ 500m.  Has a very nice cabinet.  Came inoperabe but I found the bad part and now has filament and fans working.  Haven't tried keying it yet as my back is on the fritz and need to move that from the shop into the operating room.

No measurement on the 3 meter positions.  Plate, Grid, and Power Output.  Marked at 1350 V

It is marked on the Front Panel  DSF 3/97 and I suspect that was the builder.

This would more than likely be a builder from the pacific northwest.

Jay
WS7I