Re: [Amps] [ham-amplifiers] Fw: [yccc] Followup: KM1H

To: <ham-amplifiers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Amps] [ham-amplifiers] Fw: [yccc] Followup: KM1H
From: gudguyham--- via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 10:24:10 +0000 (UTC)
Hi John, hope you had a Merry Christmas and do have a Happy New Year.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Wednesday, December 27, 2023, 2:21 AM, John Sparkes via groups.io
<vk6jx=bigpond.net.au@groups.io> wrote:

Ha ha ! We sure are, Lou !Some of us, learn a lot from you guys.BTW, my W1QJ
converted SB220 6m amp works bloody well. The Japs don’t know what’s hit them
!!Happy new year to all.John VK6JX

On 27 Dec 2023, at 07:58, Louis Parascondola via groups.io