[Amps] Fw: [ham-amplifiers] Fw: [yccc] Followup: KM1H

To: Amps Group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Fw: [ham-amplifiers] Fw: [yccc] Followup: KM1H
From: gudguyham--- via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 21:27:35 +0000 (UTC)

Begin forwarded message:

On Tuesday, December 26, 2023, 4:14 PM, Louis

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Doug Grant <dougk1dg@gmail.com>To: YCCC
<yccc@groups.io>Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2023 at 03:38:10 PM ESTSubject:
[yccc] Followup: KM1H
 Since nobody had any direct info on Carl's status, I drove to his house and
knocked on the door today, not quite sure what to expect.
Carl's ex-wife answered the door and invited me in. She announced me to Carl,
who then made his way down the stairs . We had a nice visit and yakked for
about a half-hour. He knew me, and even asked how my "twin" (K1AR) was doing.
He was unaware that his ham license had expired, but at age 83, sometimes
events like that slip by.

So now you know "...the rest of the story".
73,
Doug K1DG

_._,_._,_Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#39877) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This
Topic| New Topic

_._,_._,_