Re: [Amps] : Re: Starting up a NEW Henry amp

To: "jim.thom jim.thom@telus.net" <jim.thom@telus.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] : Re: Starting up a NEW Henry amp
From: Carl Braun <Carl.Braun@cattron.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 22:01:00 +0000
Thanks Jim

Indeed...one of those 20K resistors is open. I will replace this resistor along
with the 50 ohm and 75 ohm resistors in the step start circuit that were open
as well. Yikes. What happened?

After I install the new resistors I'll be pulling the tube out before I apply
HV just to be safe.  Hopefully, some positive news later this weekend.

73 de W9LF