[Amps] Amp Supply LK-550 (550) need replace inrush module's resistor - o

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Amp Supply LK-550 (550) need replace inrush module's resistor - ohms/watts value?
From: wb0gaz via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 20:27:12 +0000 (UTC)
 Working on an Amp Supply LK-550 (three 3-500Z, external HV transformer).

Inrush resistor (on a small module with associated relay and couple other small
components) failed at some point in amplifier's history. Owner at that point
appears to have removed and bypassed the module. The resistor on the module is
gone, only some signs of overheatingof PCB laminate remains where it was.

The manual I have access to does not document the step-start module (which
plugged into one of the connectors on the amplifier's internal power
distribution PCB.) A schematic with parts list would be ideal!

Looking for specs on the module (preferably) or resistor (if available) so I
can replace the inrush module's dropping resistor and put the module back in
service.

Thanks for any advice,

Dave