Re: [Amps] 500-watt LDMOS 2M Amp?

To: "ve3rwj@winsystem.org" <ve3rwj@winsystem.org>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 500-watt LDMOS 2M Amp?
From: Gary <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 01:16:23 +0000
I am not familiar with the amplifier manufacture. I am under the impression
most folks making amateur amplifiers are garage operations. The price seems
cheap to me, a quick check of TESystems says an amp of that power level costs
more than that without the power supply.
http://tesystems.com/

There aren't many specs included, like drive required to produce the 500 Watts..

Meanwell power supplies have a pretty good reputation in the computer/server
world.

Just my observations.

73,
Joe kk0sd