Re: [Amps] transformer identification

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] transformer identification
From: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 18:35:29 -0600
Post a picture at amps@groups.io.

Quite a few folks there.
73, Jim W7RY

On 11/14/2022 4:43 PM, Steve Bookout wrote:
Hi Joe,

I went there and found an archive of old catalogs starting from the early '50's.  Unfortunately, the searching of any one of them turned out to be almost impossible.

You're supposed to click on any one of the page thumbnails in order to load that page, but when I put my cursor on any one of the thumbnails, they start rapidly scrolling up, or down.  I tried it with 3 different archived catalogs.

Nice gesture, but useless in the real world.

The transformer reminds me of something that could be out a Henry amp.

Steve, NR4M

Did you try to contact Triad directly?
 <https://info.triadmagnetics.com/lp-contact-us>

I don't see anything on their web site that matches your
description so it's probably long discontinued.
 <https://catalog.triadmagnetics.com/category/power-transformers>

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV