Re: [Amps] VHF1200 6m cabinet hardware?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] VHF1200 6m cabinet hardware?
From: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 20:58:17 -0500
Agreed!

73, Jim W7RY

And no... They are not Spline....

On 7/7/2022 4:25 PM, gudguyham--- via Amps wrote:
Just use a simple 6x32 sae screw about 1/4 “ long with a Phillips head in black oxide.
 Don’t bother with the Allen head it’s a PITA.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Thursday, July 7, 2022, 4:47 PM, GD0TEP <gd0tep@manx.net> wrote:

Hello to the group,

I have a Command technologies VHF1200 6m amp.

The amp itself is fine, but it's and I'm not the first owner, and I know it
has seen some 'issues' over the years. Thus the covers have been off & on a
few times. As such the screws are worn and I'd like to replace them. I'm
talking about the little allan screws.  They might be made of brass (or
chocolate) as the allan holes are worn out, so they are next to useless.

Does anyone know what thread size these might be please?

73
Andy
GD0TEP