[Amps] Pi Output load capacitors

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Pi Output load capacitors
From: Dennis W0JX via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 17:59:29 +0000 (UTC)
I am building up an SB-220 - for 6 meters - from a box of parts I bought a few
years ago. I got most everyting from a disassembled SB-220 except for the plate
and loading variable caps and some sheet metal.
Apparently there were two different chassis used. The early version which I
have, used a close spaced loading capacitor. The later version which I
purchased in 1977 used a variable more like a transmiitng cap with wider plate
spacing. Apparently Heath discovered that the early receiving type spaced
variable was inadequate for higher SWR levels.
For the plate tuning cap I have adapted a surplus 50 mmf variable that was used
in the BC 312 tuning units. For the output loading cap, I am using a Johnson
transmiting variable of about 150 mmf.
I need to find two SB-220 circuit breakers as I did not get these. Does anyone
know the amp rating and manufacturer of these breakers?
73 Dennis W0JX