[Amps] High Power Transmitter available

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] High Power Transmitter available
From: John Lyles <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 01:15:29 -0700
There is a Broadcast Electronics FM10B transmitter available whole or for parts, in Santa Fe. Vintage 1986 or so. The plate power supply is 6600 volts @ 2 Amps, and I am not sure if this one is single or three phase (both options were made). The driver is bipolar solid state, and the final is a 4CX7500A. It is probably going to be recycled in scrap metal so if someone wants to make and offer to haul it off, thats better. Its at a non-commercial FM station so any donation is appreciated.  Contact me if interested.

John Lyles

K5PRO