Re: [Amps] QRO HF2000 plate choke

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO HF2000 plate choke
From: Kurt Cathcart <kurt@kuhlroad.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 09:25:01 -0400
I'm not an engineer but I do have an HF-2000.  If you can tell me which is the plate choke, I'll send you all the pictures that you want.

-Kurt, KR2C

On 11/1/2021 10:24 PM, John Keating wrote:
Looking for a photo of the stock plate choke for a QRO Technologies HF2000 amp.
Wondering about number of turns, spacing etc.
Archived photos from the old QRO website don't show enough detail to copy.
The current Ameritron choke has problems on 10m in this amp. At least mine...

AI6LY