Re: [Amps] Drifting Power

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Drifting Power
From: Bruce Campbell <W8HW@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 11:10:14 -0400
I have noticed that many amplifiers are designed to be most efficient _NOT_ at room temperatures, but a bit above room temp. A good compromise in design. I have noticed this is both tube and solid state amps. I do not have your amplifier in front of me, rather I am speaking in general.

73, Bruce, W8HW