Re: [Amps] Junk Connectors, Junk Coax

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Junk Connectors, Junk Coax
From: W4BIN <ka4inm@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 21:01:30 -0400
   Robert W5AJ wrote:

same with stainless steel hardware!!!
I'm working on HB AMP in garage and have magnet on work bench checking

claimed SS washers / split washers are worst!   very - very magnetic and
junk as I see it (Those washers were bought at local hardware store, as my
stash was out)

  I don't get this, there are magnetic and non-magnetic S.S. compounds, it depends on the amount of nickle in it.

  (both are good, corrosion resistance varies)

--

  Ron  W4BIN - Understanding is much better than
                                    knowing how.