Re: [Amps] Switching between two amplifiers

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Switching between two amplifiers
From: David Gow <6146guy@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 12:33:33 -0700
I went a different route.  I made a simple patch panel.  It was
easy because I used bulkhead connectors for input, output, and relay  so no
soldering, just cables on each side.  Relays are RCA,  inputs are BNC and
outputs are quick change SO-239. (available from Amazon and have handled
legal limit just fine for years.  No way to make a dangerous connection and
takes less than 30 seconds to change. Picture on request.  I use it to
switch my ALS-1306 and my legal limit Henry.
Dave W7VM