Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 209, Issue 7 SB220 meter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 209, Issue 7 SB220 meter
From: wb2aio--- via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 01:00:38 +0000 (UTC)
 I've seen parted out  SB220's on EBay often and a little patience and watching
might get you one in short order.<I am resurrecting a SB220 that had an
apparent classic Grid/plate short
<event. One of casualties appears to be the right hand meter movement.
<This is the one for Grid Current and HV. I am pretty far into it and the
<meter movement measures open , the internal shunt resistor is blackened
<( and open?)

<Anyone got a surplus movement from a parted out unit? Nothing found on
<evil-bay at the moment

<Dave NR1DX