Re: [Amps] Strange pi network tuning problem

To: ka4inm@gmail.com, "Amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Strange pi network tuning problem
From: Guido Tedeschi <guidoted@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 23:01:34 +0200
Hi Ron,

here are the graphs with Return Loss and Z, plus also two markers above and below the frequency of resonance:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SGQP9o7CZHm7UfXB0Fk31Nce3_TA_0Eo

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Bp1VLDjcnb5wGVVBCMHjNGkmwvZgQkN4

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hWDKsd51tpFTfHuoWapJ2M1t1OBAdBjA

I'm suspecting that some component, probably capacitors, have different behavior with and without voltage applied; this could explain the perfect match with VNA and the mismatch transmitting...

Here is also the schematic diagram of the PA with driver:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cWJJ90h-cEa7J54KZOB6NWDmS7HIFM4b

Thanks and 73

Guido, ik2bcp / k2bcp