[Amps] Acom 1200S

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Acom 1200S
From: Robert Olschwang <radiok7jq@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 15:09:24 -0700
Hello all,

I'm possibly considering selling my Acom 1500, and buying their 1200S SS amp. Trading a few hundred watts for convenience features. Not many online reviews or forum posts out there,  since its' release early last year, on which to base a decision. Either few own one, it's problem-free, or no one has any questions :-). I would appreciate those with ownership/experience or expert opinions about the amp to contact me off the reflector to answer some questions. My email address is good on qrz.com. Thanks in advance.

73,  Bob K7JQ