[Amps] Dentron MLA 2500B

To: "'Amps'" <amps@contesting.com>, <ham_amplifiers@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Amps] Dentron MLA 2500B
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 14:35:16 -0600
I have a beautiful Dentron MLA 2500B Amplifier that I purchased some years
ago but never turned it on and now will never need to use it. A choice I
have is to list the entire untested amp or list the amp (for conversion) and
8875 tubes separately. I know there is still a good market for those tubes
as I have sold spares last year. Any advice or interest? Shipping from
Canada is not inexpensive.

Doug

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

---