Re: [Amps] Ten-Tec Titan RF Deck to Power Supply Plugs

To: jimw7ry@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ten-Tec Titan RF Deck to Power Supply Plugs
From: gudguyham--- via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 14:02:43 +0000 (UTC)
I have two of my own and one in for repair now.  Both of mine have a break away
connection at the Supply the customers PS the control cable is part of the
power supply.  Never knew they did it both ways.  I honestly don’t know what
brand the connectors are as I’ve never needed to change them but knowing a
brand and part number would be nice.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail