[Amps] Plate hardware for Eimac tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Plate hardware for Eimac tubes
From: "Mark Beckwith" <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 19:30:41 -0600
Hi - having some difficulty here swapping tubes around. Is there a standard tool/hardware size for the plate caps and heat sinks on top of the Eimac tubes (I'm working with 3-500s and 4-400s this evening trying to get an amp working). It seems like it must be a Torx T5. Is that right? Is it standard? Hex keys don't seem to work, and the set screw heads are so small I really can't see them well enough to get after it without risking damaging tool or part. (Also I don't have a Torx T5 and it just seems like that must be it but I don't have one to try).

Help?  Thanks.

73 - Mark N5OT