Re: [Amps] Need Fan for amp

To: john shea <w3khg@triad.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need Fan for amp
From: Zev Darack <zevdarack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 15:25:53 -0500
I put in an ebm papst 4600z into mine.  I don't find it particularly
quiet....has too much of a high pitched wine on high speed for my liking
but it works....specs say 45dba

Look at the dimensions and the CFM 119x119x38mm 106cfm 115v AC.

Note, it was a PITA to put in.  I had to take out the transformer and I
think the RF deck holding the tubes had to be unscrewed to get to the
screws holding the fan in place.

I just wish I put in a temperature sensor that auto controlled the
speed.....

73,
Zev N2WKS