[Amps] SB-220 6 Meter Conversion Parts

To: Amplifiers <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] SB-220 6 Meter Conversion Parts
From: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:55:07 -0700
I was looking over my stash and see I have
some parts that might be of interest to those
contemplating converting an SB-220 to 6 Mtrs.

One item I found was some Plate Coupling Caps
of unknown origin. Only markings were CB501K
and 20 kVDC. They are Brown Ceramic and about
1" od and a tad over 1" long.

I seem to recall some talk about Russian Plate
Coupling Caps and one "color" was better than
the other.

I could not come up with anything in the Archives.
Anyone happen to remember the conversation ?

Tnx, Dick, w1KSZ