[Amps] Super Cathode Driven 4CX250B

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Super Cathode Driven 4CX250B
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 19:03:58 +0000
  Well, I am thinking about old projects I have not gotten back to.
One is to reconstruct my 6AG7 grounded grid amplifier and the second
is to make a super cathode driven 4CX250B amplifier. I have considered
giving it a slight bit of control grid signal, not much, in such a way that it
is easily controlled to make some measurements.
  I have an old 2x 4CX250B plasma generator that would be easily modified
just for measurement sake.
  All, I have left of my 6AG7 amplifier is my homebrew heat sink.
  Now, all I have to do is get around to it.
73
Bill wa4lav