[Amps] Ameritron AL1500 help

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Ameritron AL1500 help
From: Edward Seeliger <eseeliger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 21:52:20 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
I have an Ameritron AL1500 in which I have replaced the QSK board. After
replacement, the amp appears to work as it should EXCEPT that the grid current
meter reads backwards (deflects down). I can key the amp with increasing drive
and get increasing output (I did not move the tuning controls when I replaced
the board and it tunes/loads as it should).

I have verified all my connections are correct to the QSK board and all
resistance measurements are as specified in the QSK board documentation. I have
spoken to Ameritron twice - the last time they suggested to check the grounds
to the QSK board - I have tightened the screws holding the board to the pillars
that support it above the capacitor bank and resoldered the coax grounds to the
board. They also suggested to check that the blue wire behind the power on
switch attached to the terminal strip the fan wires attach to is grounded - I
tightened that screw also.

But the meter still reads backwards (deflects down).

Have any of you had a similar problem - any suggestions as to what else to look
for/fix.
Thanks in advance for any and all help!
Have a great Holiday season!
Edd - KD5M