Re: [Amps] Advice needed for SS amp

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Advice needed for SS amp
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 21:46:57 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 07:30:02 +0300, Alex wrote:

> The big problem seems to be the ferrite cores from
>Tomita Electric. They simply ignore you!
>Alex   4Z5KS

REPLY:

The output impedance of the devices is pretty close to 50 ohms, so I was
thinking of using a 1:1 toroid transformer type antenna balun for the output
transformer. They are readily available, cover 160 through 10 meters, are
available in very high power ratings and are not too expensive.

What do you think?

73, Bill W6WRT