[Amps] ICOM IC-2KL Molex

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] ICOM IC-2KL Molex
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 02:39:21 +0000
Hello,  The 24 pin Molex that ICOM has on the IC-2KL is quite unique, "24 pin
connector on the back of my IC-2KL," as u said. This item was originally
supplied with the ICOM radio and the amplifier also had that plug and was
mounted on the jumper between the radio and the amp.  For a long while ICOM
still had the jumpers for sale, but likely are out now. The 2KL is a marvel of
an amp... everyone should look inside one especially for the unique heat sink.
A wonderful little box that could still have a market today.  Those who own
them will not let go.  I have 3 with matching ant tuners, not for sale.

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com