[Amps] just the facts

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>, Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Amps] just the facts
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:32:38 +0000
NOTICE:  When I am dealing with facts, especially about electronics matters, I
report my personal observations and findings as they are, lacking sugar
coating. However, for the more delicate readers, please consider the following
Dear sweet lovable and smart ham friends, it has been my observation that my
Alpha 87a (insert K3, if you want to) exhibits design and mfg flaws that are
tiny in comparison to its overall magnificent being.  I am absolutely positive
that this one problem only exists in my humble and poorly operated shack due to
my neglectful use of it and misinformation due to all of my many mistakes.  I
deeply regret reporting this tiny flaw, really a feature (not a bug), of a
radio I am positive has performed flawlessly for all of the other owners of it,
and I profoundly respect and admire all of you who have had the wisdom to
purchase such a superior rig and to have run it in exactingly correct ways,
thus having no problems as I describe for only my own miserable self.  I
  fully know that if you have had no problems such as I describe, the fault
must lie with me because it is impossible for you to own any product that could
in any way have the "features" as I have so impertinently described. I humbly
apologize to any and all lovers of their rigs as to any and all of my
misappropriations to their beloved objects. Respectfully, I sign,

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com