Re: [Amps] Blown anode choke TL922

To: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "4Z1TL" <4z1tl@iarc.org>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Blown anode choke TL922
From: "Diane & Edward Swynar" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 10:32:06 -0400
Hi Carl,

Most interesting---many thanks!

Maybe I'll pull the ol' multi-pi National 3.0-Mh.(?) behemoth out of my HB
2x813 affair, & replace it with the R-175A that I have here in my junque
boxxe: a coupla years ago I had a solenoid-type 200-uh. choke in the
amplifier (which I used on ALL bands), & I replaced it with the multi-pi
coil when my promary focus was 160-meters...but now that 10- and 15-meters
are coming to life, I'd like to use the linear on those bands, as well...

The R-175A may well be my ticket for a true multi-band KW again...

Thanks again, & my vy

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ