[Amps] Thermostatic Fan Option for Alpha 87A

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Thermostatic Fan Option for Alpha 87A
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:04:22 -0500
I am interested in adding the thermostatic fan option to my Alpha 87A.  The fan
is in place and is currently active with a rear panel switch.  My understanding
is that late models employ a temperature sensing switching circuit.

Anyone have any information or photos showing values and placement of the
thermostatic components?  In adding this feature, I realize other options exist
but I would like to keep the modification consistent with Alpha's design.

Many Tnx!

Paul, W9AC