Re: [Amps] inquiry for a replacement panel meter

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] inquiry for a replacement panel meter
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:23:55 -0700 (PDT)
A couple of days ago someone posted looking for a replacement meter for a (I
assume) already built amplifier.  At the time, I didn't have anything that was
close but I was just cleaning out and organizing and I found one which might be
close although I think it is a bit tall.  I trashed the original email hence
this one.

My meter is from a early "multi-tester", i.e. I think it combined a tube tester
with a voltmeter and ohm-meter. Meter sensitivity unknown (although I could
measure it if needed) but I'm reasonably sure it is 1 mA FS or better. It has a
rectangular face about 4-5/8" wide x 4-1/8" tall and the barrel is 2-3/4"
diameter.  Case is black bakelite.

If anyone is interested, just give me a shout at <rgroh@swbell.net>

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY